Friday, July 11, 2014

Randomness

Trying to clean up my pictures on my phone...which means you get a totally random post with lots of pictures.  :)  Let's be honest...you just look at the pictures anyway.


Took a selfie with the tulips one day while I was working downtown.  
Everytime I take a selfie I think...am I too old to take a selfie?  
I am getting old.  

Got this fortune in my cookie and I LOVED it!!!  I need some health to come my way.  Health and happiness go hand in hand.  I'm always amazed at those who have chronic health issues and still find a way to be so happy in life.  It's hard to be happy when you just don't feel well.  

Cannon came to work with me one day when they were doing Kindergarten testing - which meant no school for him.  He was SO good and everyone fell in love with him.  He makes me so proud to be his mom.  

He must have worked hard too because he actually slept the whole way home.  This kid never naps anymore.  

Emilee and Tucker have a way cute house and just built a fire pit in their backyard.  We love to hang out there as often as possible.  

I really love this picture of us.  This dude makes me smile even when I'm feeling bad.  He is so much fun to be around.  I am so glad he is in my life.  


My cute friend Jenn took me on a date night and we painted our little hearts out.  I am NOT creative and NOT crafty.  It's just not my thing at all.  As you can tell from the picture, she's amazing.  She could be a real painter if she really wanted to.  It was still a way fun night though.  I'm really blessed with some awesome friends in my life. 

One day we went to pick Ky up from school and Cannon picked a dandy lion and got down on his knee and said "here you go my lady."  He is the sweetest thing ever.  

We've been golfing a ton.  Helps that there is a coarse right by our house.  We hit balls and the kids even get into it and really enjoy it.  My dream is that we golf together as a family the rest of our lives.  Even when Curtis and I are old he has promised he will always take me down the slopes and to the greens.  :)  

We love to make homemade Italian Creme Sodas.  
It's a special treat I love that I share with my kids.  

Seriously just can't get enough of my kids.  
I love every moment I get to spend with them.  

No comments: