I waited 34 years to get to Hawaii and never imagined I would get to go there twice in a year. This vacation was one of my favorites. I missed my hubby and kids VERY much but loved the time away as well. It was relaxing and adventurous and fun and funny and just an awesome time.
Our hotel was right by Eggs 'n Things and we ate there a couple times.
It was DELICIOUS.
I'm not a huge breakfast person but I LOVED their coconut syrup (tastes like pina coladas) and their strawberry and whipped cream waffles with macadamia nuts were awesome.
The last day we went to Sea Life Park and interacted with dolphins. I wasn't able to take any pictures during that event, but it was a super fun time and a great memory.
We also saw some turtles and played with the birds.
Luckily none of them pooped on me this time.
I really love this family and am thankful they have adopted me as part of their family. They mean a lot to me and I had an awesome time just being with them.
Aloha Hawaii!!!
Until we meet again.









No comments:
Post a Comment