After the Koko Head hike we didn't have anything planned so we just explored the island.
We ended up going to the most amazing beach (and my favorite on the island). It was called Sandy Beach. The sand was so soft and the waves mellow so swimming in the ocean was actually a ton of fun.
We played in the water, relaxed on the sand, and drank frozen drinks.
It was perfect.
I don't know what my hands are doing in this pic, but I love it! Mckall is the cutest thing and I loved spending time with her on this trip.
After the beach we did a little shopping. We all got anklets at a cute flee market so we had to take our picture.
Then Scott felt left out so he added his foot to the mix. :)
Scott is always entertaining everyone and made friends with this lady by telling her he loved her in Cantonese.
As we were watching the sunset on the beach a bird decided to give J a present.
It made us laugh so hard.
I love Janina SO much!
We hung out on the beach as the sun went down.
And then enjoyed a delicious dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.
It was another fantastic day!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment