I'm actually writing this blog while sitting on the Frontrunner train, trying hard not to cry as I head into work for the first time in months. I really hated leaving my babies this morning. It was SO hard. I am so jealous of all you mom's who get to stay home. I'm lucky that I only have to work 2 days a week and that I get to work at the most wonderful place in the whole world (the LDS Church Office Building), but still, I much rather be home with my kids.
Cannon and Kylee were both still fast asleep when I left, which makes it a little easier. It also really helps to know they are going somewhere where they are loved as much as I would love them if they were with me (my mom is watching them), so really I'm still really lucky. It still stinks though. ;-)
Here's hoping I can make it through the day.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hang in there Mandy. You are such a darling mom! Best of luck on your first day back. :)
Oh, I've been there done that. It is super hard! I know what you feel. Hang in there though. Your lucky you get your mom to watch them...they can learn so much from their Gma and get to bond with her so much more, and that is awesome!!!! I wish Tanner had that opportunity. You're blessed you are by family!
I've also been there done that and it was so hard. Your little family is so cute and I am super jealous that you only have to work two days per week!
Post a Comment