As usual, this post is a few days late. But I wanted to wish HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, and to pay tribute to the great dad's I know and love.
I hate to brag, but my dad is probably one of the coolest dad's out there. He still keeps up with all his kids and grand kids, whether it's riding roller coasters, pulling Kylee around his yard in the wagon, playing sports, singing Karaoke, or just being a fun guy.
He is a convert to the church and the only member of his family and I have to say I love and admire him SO much for his strength and dedication to the gospel. He is such a great example to me. Not only spiritually, but also just generally. He is the hardest worker I know, one of the most unselfish people I know, and I have never seen a man treat a woman better than my dad treats my mom. I am so glad that he's my dad!
It is so nice when you marry into a good family. Craig (Dad Cosper) is also a wonderful man and I am very blessed to have him in my life. We hate that they live far away and that we don't get to see them as much, but we love talking to them and can't wait to see them this weekend.
And then there's Curtis. The most IMPORTANT father in my life right now. I always knew he would be a great dad, but he has really stepped up even more than I imagined. He is such a big help to me. One of the greatest sounds in the world is when we hear the garage door opening. Both Kylee and I get big grins on our faces and my heart just leaps. The day always gets better once he is there.
Sadly, both my Grandpa's have passed away. Both were WAY TO YOUNG to go, and both were amazing men. My Grandpa Hebdon was a true cowboy and my Grandpa Eisenbarth was a true farmer. They were both extremely hard working and tough, but kind men. I have so many fun memories of them both, and not a single bad memory.
LOVE YOU DADS!!!

2 comments:
So cute! I wish I had some pictures of my dad that I could put on my blog as a father's day tribute.
That's a nice post. You lucky girl!
Post a Comment