Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cousin's

Growing up, I was the only grandchild my age on both sides of the family. I always felt a little out of place. I usually just tagged along with my older sister and cousin Tab (who were 2 years older than me). They were always very kind to let me play with them. Or sometimes I would hang out with the "younger" crowd (3+ years younger). I have a lot of great cousins, even though none of them were my age.


Kylee and Cannon won't have to worry about that. They both have cousins very close to their age..and I'm so excited for them. Kylee's just getting to the age where she plays so well with her cousins and that makes me so happy. Here are some pictures of Kylee and Cannon's cousins. We love them all.

Their newest cousin...
Sabrina Summer Eisenbarth, born TODAY.
6 lbs 1 oz, 17 inches long
Welcome to the world Sabrina!
Isn't she sweet. Already praying. She had to go into the NICU because she had very low blood sugar. I went and saw her and couldn't believe how small she was. She is so beautiful though. She has perfect features and is so petite and dainty. We're so glad she's here. Her and Cannon are exactly 2 months apart, so I'm sure they will be great friends.

Sabrina's siblings:

Gabriel

She is such a big help and keeps Kylee entertained for me. She's going to be such a good and fun big sister.

Bailey

He's happy to still be the only boy in his family.

Cosper Cousins:

Kylee's favorite cousin right now is Camdyn. They are very close to the same age and really get along well.
Kylee was very sad to have to leave Camdyn in Idaho.

Tayleigh also keeps Kylee laughing.


Mckay, the Jedi

Brylynn

Her and Kylee will be great friends too.

4 comments:

Lacey said...

How fun! I didn't even know they were pregnant. Cousins are the best I would agree!

Aimee said...

I am so glad that Ava has cousins to play with as well. I had so much fun playing with my cousins when I was growing up and glad that Ava will be able to have the same experience with them that I did.

Anonymous said...

We are happy to be able to share the cousin experience with you, I grew up surround by cousins who were more like sibblings and very much want that for my kids too! THANK YOU FOR THAT;) Beautiful baby, she is gorgeous. and Thank you so much for helping me blog, It is amazing and I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you and yourfirndship and sisterhood. Love The (other) Cosper's

L said...

I love cousins. I grew up opposite you, lots of cousins my age and I LOVED it! Now, my kids will be like you, the only ones. Hopefully they will turn out as great as you inspite of it:>