Monday, June 23, 2008
Fiddle Festival
This weekend we traveled up to Idaho to attend the Fiddle Festival in Weiser (and more importantly, to see lots of family). It was SO MUCH FUN! Of course we stayed in Boise with the Cosper's. Kylee had a blast with her cousin's and Cannon enjoyed being snuggled by everyone. As usual, I did more visiting and playing then I did taking pictures. I need to get better at that. By the time I remember, the moments usually gone. But here are some of the few pictures we got.
Grandma and Grandpa E holding the kids during the parade. It was SO hot! Cannon doesn't like being hot, so I ended up standing inside the nice air conditioned church and watching the parade out the window. I didn't mind.
This is our new wagon. At first, I was mad at Curtis for buying it because it's not the typical "Radio Flyer" kid wagon everyone gets. It is more of a utility wagon. But now after using it to haul all the kids around all weekend, I'm really glad we got it. My sister-in-law says she can make a canopy for it and doll it up for me (thank heaven for talented people). The kids loved it.
This is my Uncle Ron from Maryland holding Cannon. I haven't seen him since I was barely pregnant with Kylee, so it was a lot of fun to see him and Will and many other Aunts and Uncles and Cousins I haven't seen in a really long time. Sadly, I'm a dough head and didn't get any pictures. Uncle Ron, Aunt Pam...send me some?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Hope all is well... Miss you tons! Loves
Yeah i forgot to get lots of pictures also amanda so dont feel to bad or we can both feel bad together.. I am sure uncle ron took enough pictures for the both of us.. hope you guys had fun love you all
Monica
Post a Comment