Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Zoo

Last weekend we went to the zoo. The weather was a little chilly, but not too bad. All you needed was a light jacket and by the end of the day it was very nice. Kylee loved seeing all the animals, being outside, and being with some of her favorite people. We had a lot of fun with Gma and Gpa Eisenbarth, Great Gma Eisenbarth, Emilee, Cody, Bailey, Darla, Holly, and Cooper. Check out the slide show below (yes, I finally figured out how to do a slide show).

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. I can't wait to take Ava to the zoo!

gunnarson said...

how fun! I can't wait to make it to the zoo this year. I am way behind on my blog checking and I can't believe all the messes you've endured over the past couple of weeks! I am so sorry! I have a feeling Conner will work those door things in no time as well. We should try to get together this summer! Love ya and hope all is well.

L said...

Love the zoo!!! Good job with the slide show, it looks SO great!

How has going back to work been? That has got to be so hard to leave your cute little people. You are such a great mom. Keep up the good work!