Wednesday, October 29, 2008

6 Months Old

Cannon is already 6 months old (last Friday). He's personality is starting to shine and even though he has always been such a sweet baby, I think he just gets sweeter and sweeter each day. He is almost always SO happy (especially when he first wakes up) and gives me the biggest hugs and such slobbery kisses. He melts my heart.





He rolls and scoots all over and is never is the same spot or position I left him in. He adores his big sister and sometimes will just watch her every move. Kylee loves to boss him around and is always sharing what ever she has with him...which can be scary sometimes, like when I found her shoving 3 milk duds into his mouth.

He doesn't seem to care too much even when she puts him in a head lock.

He loves playing on the floor and is SO close to crawling.

I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
He loves...
Swinging in his swing,

Going for walks,

Going for walks with sister,
and eating ANYTHING...even the spoon.
(Poor guy, he almost always has a pink or purple bib on.)

He had his 6 month wellness check today and here are his stats:
Height - 27.7 in (80%)
Weight - 17.8 lbs (50% - he has really thinned out)
Head - 17.5 in (65%)

3 comments:

Keri said...

He's cute, I love his eyes. Time goes by too fast!

Kaylynn said...

He definintely is a cutie!

Daniel and Tonya said...

Cannon- I've never met you, I have yet to hold you in my arms. You don't know me at all. But I love you so much, my heart tries to jump out of me when I see how big and cute you are. Love Always, Aunt Tonya