Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Grandma


I know everyone thinks that they have the best Grandma in the world. Well, I hate you burst your bubble, but you don't. Unless your Grandma is my Grandma, then you are SUPER lucky like me and DO! ;-) Just Kidding. I know there are some REALLY great and awesome Grandma's out there.
Aren't Grandma's the greatest?


My Grandma is honestly the most kind, unselfish, loving, amazing, BEAUTIFUL, funny, sweet, talented, faithful, gracious, tender, humble, thoughtful, patient person I know. And I'm sure anyone reading this who knows her would totally agree.

Oh my heck I love her so much!!!



She has been a widow for over 17 years and tomorrow she is coming home from serving a PROSELYTING mission for the past 18 months. She is 76! No boring visitor center senior mission for her. No office job or something safe and easy. Heavenly Father knew she was too amazing for that and sent her right out into the field.
She's amazing!



She is one of my most favorite people (can you tell?) and I feel SO BLESSED to be able to call her Grandma and have her in my life. There is NO WAY to ever repay her for all that she has given me, done for me, taught me, or for how much she has loved me. I CAN'T WAIT to see her tomorrow!




I LOVE YOU GRANDMA!!!

4 comments:

dterryphotography said...

Love the post. Also got a kick out of your "pose" in the top photo. :)

Jill said...

That is so awesome. You are so cute and it's great to see you support and love your Gma so much.

She sounds almost EXACTLY like my Gma too...widow for 17 years and served a proselyting mission to Costa Rica 2 years ago. Aren't Gma's the best!

Kelly and Heather said...

I will just have to agree that You do have the BEST Grandma in the world!!! Will you please post more about the homecomming? Wish I was there!!

Anonymous said...

Well, guess what. I am even luckier. She is my mother and she had a amazing mom too so my grandma was about as great as she is. We are so glad she is home. Has she seen this yet. Somebody get that lady to a computer and let her see all her grandkids blogs. Lori