Saturday, October 11, 2008

And The Winner Is...

I didn't realize I'd be so sad that only one of you would win. I'm super excited for the winner and really appreciate all the comments you leave on my blog and all the love, support, and hope you each give me every day. I love you all and really do wish I could give something to all of you. I guess we'll just have to do more give-a-ways in the future. :)

According to the random number generator...


There were 15 items in your list.
Here is your random number:
12
Timestamp: 2008-10-11 12:38:24

Which means the 12th comment on my blog and therefore the LUCKY WINNER IS....

Just to tell you a little about Staci she is pretty much my little sister (even though we aren't related). She is one of the sweetest, most tender hearted people I know and we have a lot of really fun (and really sad) memories together, all of which I treasure. Staci, if there is one thing I want you to know it is that you are BETTER then you think you are. (That's my "big sister speech for you) I LOVE YOU STACI and can't wait to give you your necklace. (Email me your address, please)
To the rest of you, I HOPE life treats you kind, and I HOPE you have all you dreamed of, and I'm wishing you JOY and HAPPINESS, and above all this, I wish you LOVE...
AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!
Can you tell it's late?

5 comments:

Staci said...

WOOHOO. I'm way excited I too never win anything! I love you Amanda thank you for being so amazing, and I always have and always will think of you as a big sister.

Gayla said...

Awwww, how tender!

Jill said...

You are so cute! It's fun to do give-away's huh!! Congrats to Staci :)

Lynch said...

Yay for Staci, boo for me! But thats ok, I still love you!

gunnarson said...

What a cute idea. I wish I was a better blogger and I would do fun stuff like that :) I hope Kylee had a good birthday! Did I ever mail off her gift? I wasn't sure if I just misplaced it or not! She is hilarious. I love when people document and show funny things about their kids like the swing and tub. We all need to try to plan a get together before Christmas.