Yesterday we all got together to listen to Grandma report on her mission. She did a great job and it was really wonderful to listen to her stories and her testimony. She is an awesome lady. Then we of course went back to her house and ate lots of yummy food and visited with lots of awesome people.
And of course there was lots of yummy food. I ate SO much I was on the verge of throwing up, yet I still kept eating.
And lots of jumping on the trampoline and playing
Terrell and Grandma
I haven't had the chance to blog about this but Cannon already cut his first tooth (and the second came the very next day) a few weeks ago. He isn't even 6 months yet. I can't believe he is growing up SO quickly.
It was SO fun to see everyone but so sad to see them all leave too. At least Thanksgiving is just a month away. We are having a HUGE party at the Jr. High like we did a few years ago. I can't wait. It will be SUCH a blast!

1 comment:
It looks like everyone was having a great time! Just like you I am thankful that Thanksgiving is soon and I look forward to the big dinner/party at the high school. Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures.
Post a Comment