Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays...next to Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year's Eve, Valentine's Day, Fourth of July...oh who am I kidding, I LOVE ALL HOLIDAYS!!!
But I especially love that there is one day of the year to dress up and be crazy. This year we decided to let Curtis pick what we would be and he decided a Football theme. It worked out great and wasn't too hard to put together and was fun and inexpensive (since Kylee and I both already had the stuff for our costumes).


We took Kylee trick-or-treating and she ABSOLUTELY loved it. She would say trick-or-treat so cute and loved that she got candy for it. After we'd leave a house she say "more candy mom." It was so fun to see her have such a great time. She walked all the night and I think both kids will sleep well tonight. And the weather was SO nice, we didn't even need jackets. It was perfect. The only bad thing was I actually dropped my camera and broke it tonight. :( I'm so depressed. Thankfully, I was able to steal these pics from Em's camera before we left my mom's.
Our Football Family



Tinkerbell and Peter Pan

(Emilee and Jon)



Mario and Luigi

(Cody and Isai (pronounced E-SY-E) )



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

L said...

So stinkin cute! What a sweet family. I am still lovin Kylee with her glasses. She must be doing better with keeping them on, right? Happy holidays!

Daniel and Tonya said...

What a cute bunch 'o people! I'm so sorry about your camera! Was DC anything for Halloween?

Jill said...

Super cute...of course!!

raybee... said...

Love the cute football costumes!! What a great family. Love the new blog look too.

Lynch said...

You look so cute!!

Lacey said...

Your costumes turned out great! Too cute. Also, I'm glad to see Kylee has her glasses on in her pictures. I hope she got used to them.