Friday, June 18, 2010

Nothing...But A Good Time

HA! Now this song is going to be stuck in your head all day.
YOU'RE WELCOME! :)
I'm just wishing I was at a hockey game. That is what I always think of when I hear this song.
Tonight I realized my kids and I really don't need nothing, but a good time....and maybe some REALLY cute matching swim suits.

Aren't these so cute!
And guess how much the they all cost me???
$20 for all of them (mine is 2 pieces so it was $10 instead of $5)

I am not brave enough to post a picture of me in my swimsuit but you get the idea.
Here Kylee and Cannon are showing off the backs of their suits. They are both a little big but I'm sure after we wash them and by the end of summer they won't be anymore.

Seriously my kids are so cute!!!

We had so much fun trying on our new swimsuits and dancing around. We don't need nothing, and it's almost always a good time, and it don't get better than this.

3 comments:

Daniel and Tonya said...

OH MY HECK that is SO CUTE!! Have you shown these to Mom yet? She will just love it! p.s. love the hair cuts!

Diane said...

You are such a cute Mom and your kids are adorable! I love the matching swimsuits!

Kaylynn said...

How cute is that! What a fun mom you are!