Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Portland Temple

Sadly our trip had to come to an end and we had to head back to Portland to catch our flight home. Luckily it was a later flight so we had some time to once again see some of the great things in Portland as well. Our first stop was the beautiful Portland temple. I always thought it would be so neat to visit all the temples in the world. With this visit it made my total come to 25. :) Just a few hundred more to go.



Is this not the sweetest picture?


I had these rock candy suckers in my purse that I bought for the kids at the aquarium and we decided to enjoy them while enjoying the beauty of the temple grounds.
Quickly I started noticed tongues were starting to turn different colors. Cannon looked like the blue tongue skink from the aquarium.
And Kylee's tongue was turning purple.
I have no idea what they are doing here but just like usual Cannon is just doing it because Kylee is.
Some ducks decided to join us.
Another awesome memory.

No comments: