So
Kylee's hair was getting to the point (again) where it was getting really long. I love her long, beautiful hair, but hate fighting her every night and morning to get it combed. I kept using the "if you don't let me comb it we have to cut it all off" threat and she would respond with "cut it off then mom." The last time we cut it, I just did it myself, and did an
ok job. Luckily her hair is curly so hides the imperfections well. Since Cannon needed a hair cut too I decided we would go to a salon instead this time.
Kylee was really excited to get her hair cut in the salon for the first time.
Here are the before pictures:


Cannon was in a mood and this was the best he'd do for me.

Here are the during pictures:

And the after pictures:
No comments:
Post a Comment