Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jackson Family Reunion

I love my Jackson family and the Jackson family reunion is always one of the most fun things about the summer. This year was no different and it was another fun filled reunion. Kylee and I made a girls day out of it and were only able to go up for Saturday, but it was worth the 4 hours spent in the car.

Our Family Tree CAKE! That's right, it's a cake. Isn't it awesome?!?

Carla and Trevor made this amazing cake with a tier for each Jackson sibling and had the names of ALL their kids, grand kids, and great-grand kids on their tier. My grandma's was tied for most with 67 total. That's a big family!!! And...that's just one tier. There were 7 others.

Carla and Trevor with their creation. They are so talented.

Kylee (like always) was so shy and wouldn't play with anyone without me right there with her...until she saw these ADORABLE tractor toys Uncle Doug had. They were so cute and she loved riding them around and was soon making new friends in her distant cousins.

Kylee took this picture of Gregg.
He's so cute.

Like his cute wife Lacey! I love her.

The Erma Jackson Hebdon Family
Not a very good turn out for us. Only 15 of 67. :(
We usually have the best attendance, but not this year.
The Doug Jackson Family

The Bonnie Jackson Moses Family

The Todd Jackson Family
(Aimee and her family came all the way from France)
The Shirl Jackson Family
(Uncle George in the back came all the way from England)
The Dennis Jackson Family.
(Winners of best attendance)

My cute grandma and her cute brothers and sister.
The Jackson Family.

There was lots of great food (of course) and lots of big fun.
We played "Minute to Win It" and had a Lip Sync contest.
These kids put on a great show singing some song from High School Musical that I hadn't heard before. They were so cute.
My camera was acting incredibly weird and I think the settings on it got fouled up or something so I missed out on a lot more awesome pictures, but it was a great time. I am thankful to belong to such a fun family. I love them all very much.

No comments: