When Cannon transitioned to his toddler bed it was no big deal and he did great. Now that he is getting older he has realized that Kylee doesn't usually sleep in her bed and he has started to play musical beds, just like Kylee does. I do try every night to have them both go to sleep in their own beds, and pretty much every night they do. But by the time I go to bed and check on them one last time, I usually find them somewhere other than their bed and in some kind of funny position.
This one is one of my favorites.
And this one is just plain sweet.We have had a hard time adjusting to the long summer days and going to bed hasn't been nearly as easy as it used to be. Actually, it's not going to bed that's the problem...it's staying there. And I don't mind so much the cuddling and having company in bed with me...but 3 and 2 year olds are CRAZY sleepers and man would it be nice to actually sleep all night once in awhile. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment