Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Home

I highly recommend taking a trip to Portland but especially the Oregon Coast. It is seriously so gorgeous and fun. I will cherish the memories we made forever. My kids might not ever remember much of it, but I will never forget it. They were so very good and made me very proud and thankful for them. It could have been a lot more work, and stress, if they weren't so good. I've said it before and I know I'll say it again, I have the best dang kids and I am so thankful for them.

Here we are at the Portland airport waiting to board our plane.
They had some fun things for the kids to play on.
And my kids loved watching the planes land and take off.
I was worried about how Cannon would be on the plane this time around because it was late at night and he was getting very tired.
The sweet little guy fell asleep just after we took off and slept almost the whole way home. A big THANK YOU for my sweet friend who picked us up from the airport and another big THANK YOU to Tonya and Daniel for helping us have such a great vacation. She blogged about it too and you can see even more pics and her take on the week here.
Now it's back to reality and work and getting ready for fall semester. I just finished registering and it's going to be another hard semester. Only 3 more to go though and I'll be DONE! :) I think a trip to the coast should be my reward after every semester is finished...especially if I can get another 3.96. :) That will help motivate me.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't know how you keep up with your blog with everything else going on. I love the Oregon Coast too. It's beautiful!! Maybe a little too cold though ;).