Saturday, October 8, 2011

Frightmares!

Our season passes to Lagoon were definitely one of the best investments I made this year.  We have had SO much fun all year long.  My kids will ride every ride they possibly can and wish they could ride the big ones.  Kylee thought that since she turned 5 she would now be big enough for the roller coaster.  I love that they love to ride all the rides and that we always have a super fun time together. 
I was worried that all the spooky things might make my kids scared but they don't seem to mind and really enjoy all the other fun and new things that come along with FRIGHTMARES. 


I wish this picture wasn't blurry. 
Cannon's face is so dang cute. 
Stupid cell phone. 


Anyone want to buy a pumpkin? 



We are super excited for HALLOWEEN!!! 

2 comments:

Britnee said...

You are all braver than me! Looks like so much fun, but I'm still too chicken to ever go.

L said...

I am glad you had such a perfect summer with your kiddos! I'm sorry you are back to the grind again. You are my hero and I miss you too. Please tell your kids to stop growing up, they are too dang cute and so are you gorgeous mommy!LOVES!!!!!!