Tonight we were reading a story out of The Friend Magazine where two friends get in a little tiff and one of them ends up being pretty annoyed with the other. The annoyed friend decides to make an "idea web" where she lists four things she likes about the person to help her not be as frustrated with her. Kylee suggested we make idea webs for family night.
(I know, like usual, Kylee is a better parent than I am.)
It was fun to make idea webs for each other and to focus on the things we really love about one another. I loved the things Cannon and Kylee said about each other and of course I loved the things they said about me.
Kylee wrote all hers out by herself - so they are kind of hard to read. Here are the explanations below if you need them.
Kylee said about Mom: Beautiful, Love (because she loves me), Park (because she loves when we go to the Park together), Smart
Kylee said about Cannon: Love (because she loves him), Silly, Cares, and Play (because she loves to play with him.
Cannon said about Kylee: Good at drawing, shares, Fun to play with, and fun to watch movies with.
Cannon said about Mom: Scratches my back, Yummy Dinners, Rides the rides at Lagoon, and the one you can't see says Pretty Hair.
(This is not my best picture - - - I look about as good as I feel right now. :( Stupid kidneys.)
It was a fun and simple family night, but extremely memorable.
I am SO SO SO extremely thankful for these two little sweethearts.



No comments:
Post a Comment