Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Weekend

The Friday before Halloween was full of a lot of fun. 

Kylee had to carve a pumpkin for pre-school.  I thought she did a great job.  She was very proud of it. 

Her class had a Halloween party and I got the chance to go and help out.  It was a lot of fun and Cannon was very excited to get to go to school with Ky. 

We all put our costumes on and headed out to the party.

After the party the kids lined up and marched in a Halloween parade by the school.  It was so fun to see all the cute kids in their costumes. 

I may be a little biased, but I think the crayons were the cutest of the bunch. 

After the school party we headed down to my work and trick-or-treated around my office.
Kylee and Cannon got a ton of candy and it was a lot of fun. 

THEN...we headed to the Maverick Center to watch the Grizzlies play the Alaska Aces. 
Gabby's school choir sang the National Anthem before the game. 
They did a great job and it was so fun to spend a night with my family watching some HOCKEY. 

I LOVE how much Cannon loves hockey. 

He is so much fun to watch a game with. 

Nothing better than my babies AND hockey.  :) 

I will say I was very sad with how empty the arena was.  It was game 7 of the World Series and BYU was playing TCU - so maybe that had something to do with it.  I encourage everyone out there to go to a game.  It's fun and inexpensive and I don't want hockey to leave Utah.  Even if it is the AHL - it's still hockey and the Grizzlies are actually having a pretty good season. 

If you need someone to go to a game with...you know where to find me. 

What a fun day we had. 

No comments: