We missed the regular festivities of Memorial Day this year, but had an extremely wonderful day still. We woke up and hit the outlet mall. My kids were very good considering all the shopping we did and how boring that can be. There was a cute little Sesame Street car Cannon found and him and Kylee thought it was really cute. Here is Kylee with Zoe.
Thanks to my cute sister for snapping so many great pictures of me and my kids! 

Uncle Daniel bought the kids some sand toys and they were a HUGE hit.
The shovel was almost bigger than Cannon.
We were all pretty sandy but luckily sand is easy to clean.

Here we are digging our toes in the sand.
And loving every second.
Building a sand castle together.
It turned out really cool.
This is probably my most favorite picture ever.
I love the kids faces in the picture above. They were both having so much fun and it shows.
Kylee actually fell in the water (Cannon did earlier which is why he has different pants on). It was cold, but she thought it was funny.
We snuggled under a blanket for a little while to dry off and get warm.
Cannon fell asleep in my arms so I also took a little nap. A nap on the beach holding my sweet sleeping babe...doesn't get much better than that. It was a pretty perfect moment.
After the beach we went and ate at Mo's...which was super yummy. Then we walked on the pier just behind Mo's and saw a ton of Sea Lion's just hanging out on the sand bar.
Cannon must have had too much "sun" or cold feet for too long because he started to get a high fever that just kept getting hotter and hotter as the night went on. We finished looking at another great view,
checked out the sea lion's through the telescope,
and then headed to Walgreen's for some Tylenol for the fever. It helped and Cannon went right to bed, although he did wake up again about 4:00 in the morning with another horrible fever but again the Tylenol came to the rescue and he was able to sleep and woke up feeling much better and had no sign of fever or any sickness. I think he maybe got heat stroke even though it wasn't hot and we didn't get sunburned or anything but I'm sure those UV rays were coming through the clouds and I didn't think to make sure he stayed hydrated or anything like that. Other than Cannon not feeling well towards the end, it was an absolute perfect day.

2 comments:
I LOVE the pictures! You are so beautiful. You should blow up some pictures of you three for your wall in your family room. SO CUTE!
I'm so glad Cannon's fever went down quickly, and I'm glad you guys had fun!!!
Post a Comment