
Tonight the kids got to experience riding the Front Runner for the first time. We rode down to the Gateway so I could meet up with a friend for dinner. Since I have my free pass from Weber State, and the kids both get to ride for free...it was a very cheap and fun family activity. They both starred out the window pretty much the whole way and were very entertained.

We walked around the Gateway for awhile. The weather has been so nice lately. I'm seriously in love with this summer.
Kylee said the fountain looked cool but that she didn't want to get wet because she didn't have a swim suit or a towel. She is so practical.

Cannon was more interested in playing on the stairs then in the fountain. We played for some time then waited for the train to take us back to our car.


Someone was a little sleepy...but oh so sweet still.
It was a really fun night!
1 comment:
Sorry, I am commenting on every post but I am just catching up and am seriously so in love with your cute kids and you are such a fun mom. Can't wait to hang with you and them more. Love you cutie!
Liv
Post a Comment