My niece Gabriel is one of the sweetest teenagers I know. She is the kind of person who just wants to help everyone and do the best she can all the time. She is such a big help to her mom, always taking care of her younger sister and helping around the house. And she is a HUGE help to me, watching my kids a lot, and often times at the last minute, and never, ever taking any money for it. She is just extremely kind and unselfish and such a great example to me. When I heard that Lady Antebellum was coming in concert with Tim McGraw I knew I had to get Gabby to that concert. She is in love with Charles Kelly (who isn't?) and I will admit I am a huge Tim McGraw fan (again, who isn't?) so it was a win, win situation for me. :)
Lady Antebellum were AWESOME! They are one of my new favorite groups and there isn't a song of theirs I don't love. They put on a great show and it was so fun to watch Gabby get so excited and drool over Charles the whole time. I wish I was rich and we could have sat closer, but he was pretty darn good looking through the binoculars. :)
I have ALWAYS loved Tim McGraw and must admit I was worried about seeing him in concert. The last time I saw a concert was Toby Keith and he is old and was pretty drunk the whole time and I was extremely disappointed. But good Ol' Tim McGraw DID NOT disappoint at all. He was awesome and put on the best show. Again I wish we were closer as he kept touching hands of the people in the audience and even pulled some little girls up on stage with him. He was an amazing performer and this was probably one of my most favorite concerts ever.
The only real picture I got the whole night was this one on my cell phone. Gabby and I had so much fun. It was an awesome night. Thanks G-Dawg for all you do for me and everyone. You deserve nights out more often and I am so glad we got to have a night out and enjoy some FINE looking country men together. I will cherish these memories always. I am so glad you are my niece. I love you so much you cute girl! 
No comments:
Post a Comment