Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Slow it Down!

This summer has been SO wonderful. Probably some of the best times of my life in a really long time. I DON'T WANT IT TO END!!! I have really taken advantage of every moment and we have had so many fun adventures and good times and great memories. It's just going by WAY too dang fast.

And my kids....they have grown up instantly over night. I can't believe how grown up they are. I no longer have any cribs or high chairs in my house and don't ever take a stroller anywhere because Cannon always insists on walking anyway. I really want to freeze time and make this last month (before school starts back up) just last as long as possible. Plus they are both at such fun ages...not a day goes by they don't make me laugh or amaze me with something they have learned or observed.

Although I can't freeze time, I am really grateful for my friend Leah who took the time to capture this time in their lives. Pictures are actually the perfect way to freeze time really, and I am loving these pictures of my beautiful kids. (And these are just a few...I posted almost all of them on Facebook if you'd like to see more)









Dang I'm LUCKY!!!
I would be lost without them and probably unable to take the things life has thrown at me. They are the reason I keep going, even when I just don't want to anymore.
That's my kids!
Such a goof.
I had to finally scold her and tell her to give me some pretty smiles.
And of course mom's scoldings always end in a kiss.
And they always work too!
Look at this cute girl!

And I can always count on Cannon for loves.
I seriously love these two little people so much and thank my Heavenly Father every night for them. If only time could slow down, just a little bit. I guess I just have to do all I can to make every moment count and enjoy every second that I can.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Those pictures are adorable and you are so cute with your kids! It looks like you always have a fun time together and you are such a cute mom!

Nick, Kaycee, Mea said...

Okay, those seriously are darling pictures and such great memories! You look beautiful by the way Mandy...and I agree, you are a great mom!

Anonymous said...

These pics are seriously too cute for words. Really, nothing can acurately describe them but gorgeous, sweet, and prescious come close. You are so lucky and I am so jealous of your beauty and your beautiful kids!

Liv

Courtney said...

Hi I just wanted to peek in and say Hi! Cute pics, sounds like you are busy and I totaly get the slow down thing. I wish all the time I could slow down, but it never works so I have to find time to enjoy the NOW! Hope all is well.