Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Future Olympian?


Tonight as I was running (while pushing the kids in the bike trailer) Kylee INSISTED on getting out of the trailer and running with me for a little while. After many polite and persistence "please" pleads, I finally gave in sure that she would run a few steps, realize how hard it was, and want to get back into the trailer. I was totally SHOCKED that her little legs could keep up with mine (I did slow down a bit) and that she just kept on running. The little stink ran a WHOLE MILE without stopping or complaining once. I was incredibly amazed and proud. I hope this means she will grow up to be much more coordinated and athletic than I am. This little girl seriously amazes me everyday. Cannon, who is such a copy cat, got out and ran too, but he only took a few steps and was tired. I am so thankful for my kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks just like you Mand! Lucky little girl! :)

Liv