Wednesday, July 7, 2010
What fun REALLY is...
Lately every time we have passed Lagoon, Kylee and Cannon both will shout LAGOON and ask if we can go. I was very excited to hear my parent's Stake Lagoon day was coming up and we took the opportunity to go. I wasn't sure how my kids would do and was incredibly surprised with not only how awesome and fun they were, but how emotional an experience it was as well. I remember riding some of these rides as a kid and remember how I felt...and watching my kids experience these same feelings for the first time was awesome. They were so cute and we had the best day.











There wasn't a single kiddie ride we didn't ride. My kids even went on the Dinosaur Drop and Jumping Dragon, which are pretty intense rides, and laughed the whole time. Kylee even really wanted to go on The Bat but was just an inch short. Next year for sure. They are definitely my kids! :) Again, it was so fun to have my kids be so close in age and able to ride everything together and enjoy being together. Going to Lagoon as a kid is AWESOME...but going as a parent is EVEN BETTER!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LAGOON! SO many memories! Thanks for sharing such a fun day. Your kids are adorable. It looks like you all had a BLAST!
Rochelle
Post a Comment