Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sick Days

Luckily we went all winter long with very little colds or sickness in our house, but this extra cold spring caught up with us and we had a full week long with nothing but sick days. Our house was not a fun place to be. We had many sleepless nights with humidifiers going like crazy and the whole place smelt like Vick's vapor rub.

Even not feeling well my kids were sweet and cute. We watched lots of movies and drank lots of fluids and stocked our bodies full of vitamin C trying to get ready in time for our big trip to the Oregon coast.
A friend of mine asked me what I meant by snack packs so I took a picture for you. It's just a Tupperware divider with popcorn and other treats. Our own little movie "kids meal." It is always a favorite around our house.

I'm happy to say we all got better and well for our trip. Pics to come soon.

1 comment:

L said...

I'm glad you are all better and were able to enjoy your trip. It looks like you had an AWESOME time!!! You have amazing kids and a great family. Love ya!