All I've ever wanted out of life was to be a mom. I think that is why it is so hard to figure out what to finish my schooling in. How do I make a decent living single handily supporting my kids and what career won't be too demanding that I miss out on my kid's lives (and is something I enjoy doing and am good at)? I struggle with this decision everyday (doesn't help that I'm not good at too many things) and honestly still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I just know that I love my kids and want the best for them in every way.
Despite all the mistakes I seem to continually make, I've been amazingly blessed with 2 of the most WONDERFUL little beings I have ever known. My heart has been so completely broken over the past few years...and yet it keeps beating because they both are slowly mending it for me. The fact that I get to have them in my life makes all the other hardships
TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!
I may have lost the love of my life, but my life is still full of love thanks to my
GORGEOUS and AMAZING
children.
These 2 videos were taken on our way down to St. George. I had Em's camera and didn't do the best job with the filming, but they are pretty darn cute. Kylee really has the best memory. She can hear a song once or twice and pretty much have it down. She might not always have the words right (or sing words at all) but she almost always has the tune and rhythm down. Cannon seems to be picking up on it all too. Their favorite songs make me laugh (and many of them are because Aunt Em likes them). These 2 videos are of 2 of their most favorite songs. I'm probably a bad parent because both songs have bad words in them. :( I've got to get the edited versions of them but never find them on iTUNES.
(Scroll all the way down to pause the music so you can hear their cute voices)
Some of their other favorite songs include:
Billy Joel: "We Didn't Start the Fire"
Journey: "Anyway You Want It" and "Don't Stop Believing"
Black Eyed Peas: "Boom Boom Pow" and "Let's Get it Started"
Beyonce: "Single Ladies"
And lots and lots more. Their playlist on the iPod is growing fast and it's so cute.
Now you know why they constantly keep me smiling.
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!

3 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Those videos are the best!
That might have been one of the cutest things I have ever seen! You have the sweetest kids. You are such a great mom - it was so good to see you adn Kylee the other day. Thanks for bringing her by, she is even more adorable in PERSON! LOVE YOU - Rochelle
Those videos are so stinkin cute! Being a mom is such a blessing!
Post a Comment