Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Up the Canyon

After a fun family dinner at my Grandma's we decided to take a quick drive up by the Bountiful "B". My brother Fred use to take me up there all the time when I was younger and I have fond memories of eating ice cream and talking while looking out at the valley. After showing my kids the view and the "B" we headed up the canyon a little just for fun.
Cannon doesn't look like he was having very much fun.

At one point they were both being so quiet I asked if they were awake, which made them both pretend like they were asleep. Kylee is pretty convincing, except for the small little smile on her face.

Cannon is pretty convincing too, other than you can tell he is trying to keep his eyes closed. So cute.


What an awesome view!

Sadly there was still a lot of snow and at one point the road was closed and we couldn't go any further because there was still too much snow. :( I'm thankful for all the moisture we've received this year, but I am ready for NO MORE SNOW and to go CAMPING and HIKING!

No comments: